Monday, January 29, 2024

2024 BMW I4 review

 2024 BMW I4 review

2024 BMW I4 Review: A Stunning Electric Sedan


The 2024 BMW I4 is the latest addition to the German automaker's electric vehicle lineup. The I4 is a four-door sedan that combines the elegance and performance of a BMW with the efficiency and sustainability of an electric car. In this blog post, we will review the features, specs, and pricing of the 2024 BMW I4, and see how it compares to its rivals in the market.



The 2024 BMW I4 is based on the same platform as the 3 Series, but with a sleeker and more aerodynamic design. The front grille is closed off to improve airflow, and the headlights and taillights are LED. The I4 has a drag coefficient of 0.24, which is lower than most electric cars. The I4 also has a large panoramic sunroof that adds to the spaciousness and brightness of the cabin.



The interior of the 2024 BMW I4 is luxurious and modern, with high-quality materials and advanced technology. The dashboard features a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and a 14.9-inch touchscreen infotainment system that runs on the latest iDrive 8 software. The system supports wireless Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa integration, as well as over-the-air updates. The I4 also has a head-up display, a wireless charging pad, a Harman Kardon sound system, and a range of driver assistance features, such as adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, blind spot monitoring, and parking assist.



The 2024 BMW I4 comes in two variants: the eDrive40 and the M50. The eDrive40 is the base model, with a single electric motor that produces 335 horsepower and 317 lb-ft of torque. The eDrive40 has a rear-wheel drive configuration and can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 5.7 seconds. The eDrive40 has a battery capacity of 81.5 kWh, which gives it an estimated range of 300 miles on a single charge.



The M50 is the performance model, with two electric motors that deliver a combined output of 536 horsepower and 586 lb-ft of torque. The M50 has an all-wheel drive system and can sprint from 0 to 60 mph in 3.9 seconds. The M50 has a battery capacity of 83.9 kWh, which gives it an estimated range of 245 miles on a single charge.



The 2024 BMW I4 supports fast charging up to 200 kW, which means it can recharge from 10% to 80% in about 30 minutes. The I4 also has a regenerative braking system that can recover up to 30% of the energy lost during braking.



The pricing of the 2024 BMW I4 starts at $55,400 for the eDrive40 and $65,900 for the M50, before any federal or state incentives. The I4 competes with other electric sedans such as the Tesla Model 3, the Audi e-tron GT, and the Mercedes-Benz EQS.



The 2024 BMW I4 is a stunning electric sedan that offers a blend of style, performance, comfort, and efficiency. It is one of the most anticipated electric vehicles of the year, and it is expected to hit the showrooms in early 2024.


No comments:

Post a Comment