Friday, April 8, 2022

Lexus Parts Online, Lexus Accessories Store




Lexus is known world-wide for producing some of the finest luxury vehicles in the market today. All of their cars boast of well-crafted cabins, top-of-the-line performance, and powerful but silent engines. Born from a clandestine flagship sedan project, code-named project F1, Lexus was the brainchild of Toyota chairman Eiji Toyoda's vision of creating the best luxury vehicle brand. Their slogan "The Relentless Pursuit of Perfection", symbolizes their obsessive attention to detail and how it has set them apart from other luxury vehicles today. Since the brand was started, they have relied on specific vehicle development standards in order to create some of their best luxury cars. The acronym "IDEAL" (Impressive, Dynamic, Elegant, Advanced, and Lasting) defines everything in their vehicles from exterior looks and aerodynamics to ride comfort and interior ergonomics. They even have a list of standards known as the "Lexus Musts", which covers over 500 different product standards that each vehicle was comply with. With this level of attention to detail, you're sure to get only the best when it comes to Lexus. When it comes to industry ratings, you'd be glad to know that Lexus has been named by J.D.





Power and Associates as the most reliable car brand in the U.S. 1995. They've constantly led the charts when it came to build quality, owner satisfaction, and overall vehicle reliability. There aren't a lot of vehicle manufacturers, let alone luxury car makers, who can top Lexus' ratings, let alone for more than a decade. The future seems bright for Lexus, especially once you've got a glimpse of their LF Series. Using a design philosophy called L-finesse (a portmanteau of "Leading Edge" and "finesse"), all new vehicles from Lexus would incorporate cutting-edge technology including advanced instrument panels, multi-driver vehicle configurations, hybrid engines, and other unconventional designs. The LF or Lexus Future series may be a long way off, but they are sure to hit it big if you'd look at any of Lexus' past success. For now, we'd have to settle for their current lineup of luxury cars, but it's easy to see that some of their future technology is already present in some of their vehicles today.





Talk about an awful way to celebrate. See full article and comment. In the picture above you can see some raindrops on our long-term 2015 Porsche Macan S. We need rain badly in California and we're supposed to get a few days of it this week. Cross your fingers and your toes. But November was sunny and dry as usual and we added 1,873 miles to the Macan's odometer during the month. See full article and comment. If you consider that there have been two generations of the midsize Cayenne, the 2015 Porsche Macan S represents Porsche designers' third attempt at styling an SUV. To my eyes, the Macan represents their biggest success, and it's all about the rear three-quarters angle. See full article and comment. 2015 Porsche Macan S: Just How Useful Is It With a Rear-Facing Infant Car Seat? Driving around in our 2015 Porsche Macan S by myself is quite enjoyable.





But I am rarely by myself anymore. And so if I were planning to buy a Macan, I would care whether I could fit a rear-facing car seat in back and still sit in the front passenger seat in front of it. Would the seat be better and safer in the center position? Yes. Undoubtedly. But by putting it in the outboard position, I've ensured that I still have a workable and comfortable driving position, which is also important. Plus, my daily driver is now a Mazda 5, which has no rear center position, so I'm used to having the seat on the side. See full article and comment. Sometimes I get too wrapped up in what a compact crossover SUV ought to have: a large backseat, a useful cargo bay, storage galore. But not every utility vehicle needs to be a Honda CR-V. Driving our 2015 Porsche Macan S makes that abundantly clear.





I don't know if there's anything useful at all about our long-term Macan, other than maybe its slightly elevated ride height and all-wheel-drive system, and I really don't care. See full article and comment. Our 2015 Porsche Macan S has some darned good basic seats. Like our old 911, they're supportive and firm like a nice orthopedic shoe. After a day on the road, your back actually feels better. See full article and comment. The last time I drove our 2015 Porsche Macan S, I ran through my usual regimen. Plug in the iPhone, adjust the seats and mirrors and go. A few minutes into my drive, I decided to pair my phone so I wouldn't have to text a friend while driving. No problem. A minute or two later I was yacking away with my brother from another mother. Once the call was over, I switched back to listen to the music on my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment