Friday, July 5, 2019

Mercedes-Benz Dealer In Edmonton, AB

Mercedes-Benz Dealer In Edmonton, AB





You don't have any saved vehicles! Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time. I Know What I Want. I Know My Budget. Beyond the assurance of a painstaking certification process and 24-hour Roadside Assistance, every Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz now comes with industry-leading coverage: an unlimited-mileage warranty for one year that can be extended for up to two additional years. So no matter what your odometer reads, your confidence will know no bounds. The staff were all incredibly nice and welcoming and warm . Justin was a great salesman and put no pressure on me what so ever . He was fantastic . The manager came over and introduced himself to me too and the finance lady , Carmen , was super welcoming as well . Highly recommend this dealership ! Can't say enough good things about my experience with Mercedes and specifically Heritage Valley.





Highly recommend. Professional, well organized. Great experience, not your usual hours on end negotiation. 2nd trip engine light came on, talked to Florin, his comment was bring it back that shouldn't have happened. Makes a fellow realize this is a great dealership. Rebecca Spencer was very proffessional and pleasant to deal with. Had a positive experience purchasing a vehicle at Mercedes-Benz Heritage Valley. The sales manager, Ken, was transparent in pricing and vehicle details throughout the purchase process. He was patient and willing to work out a win-win deal on the vehicle I wanted. Anastasia, from finance, helped me with all the paperwork with minimal up-selling.There was a hiccup with delivery, and some pre-delivery work was not done as expected. However, Ken helped coordinate with the service department to make sure I was taken care of. Everyone who I dealt with was professional and pleasant to deal with. I would gladly consider doing business with Mercedes-Benz Heritage Valley in the future.





I purchased my E550 in 2014 at the previous location under the name of Weber Motors. 10k lower than the same car in Calgary with twice the features. The staff was really easy to work with, sales guy was a pleasure to negotiate with, and ultimately, I received a fantastic deal.If I ever upgrade to a new Benz, I won't hesitate to look here first. Overall a really good experience. I am happy with choosing Heritage Valley and was thankful for all of their help. What stands out to me is that it wasn't just one good person who provided excellent customer service, it was every single person I encountered. I'm sure that I will continue to enjoy my time spent at this dealership over the years to come. It鈥檚 my very good experience with mercedes. As the sales person joel is dealing with me. He is very good and experienced person and the finance manager Anastesia also helps me a lot.





Purchasing a Mercedes from Joel Kjeargaard was the easiest and most hassle free car purchasing experience we have ever had. He was honest and made the process not stressful. The entire team, Anastasia in finance and Koko the Mercedes expert, made us feel comfortable and at home. We felt we were treated fairly during the deal making and didn鈥檛 get any of the cheesy sales lines typical in this industry. Would highly recommend Joel and the team at Mercedes-Benz Heritage Village! At Mercedes-Benz Heritage Valley, we have built our reputation on the quality of our customer service. Buying a new Mercedes-Benz vehicle has to be an out-of-the-ordinary experience that always gives you more. You鈥檙e buying a luxury vehicle, after all, and our service should reflect that. At Mercedes-Benz Heritage Valley, we will make every effort to ensure this is the case when you visit us. Come see our complete inventory of new Mercedes-Benz vehicles such as the C-Class and E-Class lineups as well as our Mercedes-Benz GLC, GLE, GLS, and GLA SUVs today. We also have several new high-performance Mercedes-AMGs to offer in addition to a large selection of smart fortwo and Mercedes-Benz Vans, the Sprinter and Metris. At Mercedes-Benz Heritage Valley, the service and expertise of our sales representatives will surprise you every time. Come meet them today. I consent to receiving electronic messages regarding new offers, exclusive invitations, promotions and other information concerning Mercedes-Benz products and services from Mercedes-Benz Heritage Valley, 2120 103A St SW, Edmonton, AB T6W 2P6. You may unsubscribe at any time.





Now obviously, comparing a 6.2L V8 to 5 cylinders is kind of unfair. But I would also say that the 4cylinder Alfa Romeo 4C has an engine with more character to it as does the Ford Focus RS. The TTRS does sound about as good as the 4.2L V8 in the Audi R8 though and better than the anemic 997 Porsche 911 Turbo that I drove. The TTRS got blasted in a lot of track focused reviews because it has a 60/40 front weight bias. The AWD system on it is also a claimed to be a little wonky as it likes to predominately send power to the front wheels, only sending them to the rear wheels when needed. Because of this, the car was claimed to be a little difficult to drive at the limit and a lot of people complained of understeer and poor turn in. The C7 Grandsport by comparison is objectively one of the best handling cars on the market period and features the Corvette's tried and true double wish-bone, leaf spring, magnetic shock, RWD suspension setup.

No comments:

Post a Comment