Friday, August 26, 2022

Ten Best And Most Expensive Cars In The World




Hi friends, jope all you like cars but our budget is always limited to buy our desired one. We always feel very sad when we like one model but because of our limited budget we can't get that one. However, if you are a car lover you always want to know the best one in the car market and look for the design and features of that car. Sometimes, you look for the most expensive car in the world. 8,700,000 in 1987. Anyway, that was just a fashion. I think no one will agree to spend 8 million dollars only for one car. It is better to use this money for another investment to earn more money. But if you have money, you need to spend small portion of that money to buy a luxurious car. If you are planning to buy a gorgeous car you can look for website that provides detail information of your desired one or you can visit your nearest car shop to know the present condition of car market. For your king information, ten best and most expensive cars list is given below, you can chose any of them to magnify your status your society.





Ice was forming all around the car, hanging on the taillights with thick brown sheets in the wheelwell. I've heard people characterize the Macan GTS as a high-riding hot hatch. It's not and it never will be. It's big, it's heavy, and it can't always hide it. It is a supremely capable and well-rounded performance crossover. Why is that a bad thing? No one rags on the Subaru Forester XT for not being a WRX, so why should we hound the Macan for being something it isn't? There wasn't a single moment during my weekend in the snow where I wanted to be behind the wheel of something else. Deep snow, dirt roads, and a bit of ice did nothing to slow the Macan down. In fact, the feedback through the steering and the brakes gave me the confidence to push it, dipping into the throttle, popping off shifts, and letting the computer sort out the traction. I was quite sad to return the keys on Monday morning. If this is what Porsche calls a crossover, I can't wait to see what they can do with a proper sports coupe.





And I do not regret a single thing about doing it this way even with the engine's true tuning potential being untapped. I love it as is every time I turn the key. There are many newer RWD or AWD used cars you can get for a bargain that are faster out of the box stock for stock. Similar 1JZ/2JZ turbo cars are faster, have less turbo lag and have more modern technology. So does the MKV Supra which I really do like a lot. The trouble with anything even remotely like a new Supra or any muscle car or sports car today is that their market is, unfortunately, shrinking. I do not like this and I hope the trend levels off eventually but that's a reality. Those are the much larger things you should be concerned about going forward. Personally I do not feel that Toyota has built a bad Supra. I maintain that if sales of the MKV Supra are strong enough we will probably see a GRMN model with a lot more horsepower. 90's MKIV Supra Twin Turbo 6-speed M/T cost. Hmm. That's not accurate at all on my part.





I'd actually very much like one of the new Supras. I'd just prefer it to be released with the same 6-speed manual gearbox found in the BMW M2, M3 and M4 and possibly the S58 engine. Neither will be difficult for Toyota to do since the transmission, engine and other supporting parts already exist and since the MKV chassis saw manual R&D development already. Does your 15 year old sedan do 0-60 in 4.1 seconds in stock tune let alone BPU or wilder states of tune? I get the joke but the guys in this video are also making fun OF such reactions to an MKIV Supra in the first place. Toyota probably won't have too much trouble generating that kind of hype around their new low volume car. Remember that the "335hp" is most certainly a somewhat underrated power figure just as the 2JZ-GTE's official "320hp" was and that it IS a tuneable drivetrain. Warranties aside it was designed to be modified for more power and Toyota expects to see this trend. Nope. My car's 2JZ does not need to be faster than the Supra MKV's engine/driveline, nor do I plan to do much of anything to make it faster than it currently is. I'm very stubborn and determined. From scratch I built a totally stock 2JZ-GTE for my car to have a California smog/BAR legal turbo 2JZ engine just to enjoy without worries. It was easily 10x harder to get it exactly right and all stock and many times more expensive than a far more cost effective 2JZ NA-T build or JDM swap with twice the wheel horsepower.





We will have our first 2019 S TOMORROW 4/26! Apparently this is one of the first to be delivered to a dealership thats not pre-sold. Feel to reach out if you have interest. EPA posted an updated certification list today. I see the 2019 Macan S on the list, but not the base Macan. I thought that the 2019 base Macan would come out first. I've also checked the CARB website just now, and the 2019 Macan S has not been listed as approved there yet. And the 2019 Panamera 4 E-Hybrids have been EPA-certified, but not the 2019 Cayenne E-Hybrid. We will have our first 2019 S TOMORROW 4/26! Apparently this is one of the first to be delivered to a dealership thats not pre-sold. Feel to reach out if you have interest. Cool, I might stop by and take a look since I'll be in Richmond this weekend for a Saturday driving event at RIR. Marketplace Parts Marketplace Vehicle Marketplace Vendor Announcements Rennnlist Help and Announcement Forums Rennlist Forum Glitches - post them here. Test posts are permitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment