Skip to main content

2019 Porsche Cayenne Vs. 2019 Porsche Macan




You'll be making about the same number of stops at the gas station with the Porsche Cayenne as you will with the Porsche Macan, as they are both able to travel similar distances on a tank of gas. There are a lot of factors to consider when calculating the overall cost of a vehicle. The main consideration is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). The Porsche Cayenne will definitely make more of a dent in your wallet than the Porsche Macan, which has a much lower MSRP. Another consideration is the Destination Charge, which is a standard charge for transporting the vehicle to the dealer from where it's built. Both the Porsche Cayenne and the Porsche Macan have similar Destination Charges. Since the Porsche Cayenne is much wider than the Porsche Macan, finding a wide enough spot in a parking lot may be a bit more challenging. For some people, bigger is better.





If that's the case for you, then you'll be happier with the Porsche Cayenne, which is slightly longer than the Porsche Macan. Due to its much higher torque, the Porsche Cayenne does a much better job of transmitting its engine's horsepower to its wheels than the Porsche Macan. The Porsche Cayenne has a larger turning radius than the Porsche Macan, making it slightly more difficult to maneuver in and out of tight spots. If you've got something you need to pull, the Porsche Cayenne will do just as well as the Porsche Macan, since they have about the same towing capacity. When it comes to horsepower, the Porsche Cayenne greatly out-muscles the Porsche Macan. In terms of seating, you'll be able to fit about the same number of people in both the Porsche Cayenne and the Porsche Macan. The Porsche Cayenne has a roomier cargo area for putting your bags or other items than the Porsche Macan.





The relationships we had then were more than any money can buy. I am convinced my parents would have not divorced in Europe. Also, on the other side of the Ocean, we had family. So there is a difference between wants and needs. Or, what we believe richness is all about. As I said, I want a lot of stuff. I am really absolutely grateful to be able to love someone and feel that mirrored back to me. I am grateful for my friends which are part of my soul, that I love profoundly and unconditionally. I feel blessed for my physical shape and condition, my health. I am appreciate always that I have a roof, even more than one. I eat almost whatever I want (now I eat whatever I allow myself but that's a different story). I thank God for my freedom and luck to be able to write this. The time that I have is immense and I feel so much joy in knowing that I can enjoy that time.





So, the Jaguar, the Lotus and range Rover are truly extras. So is the brand new High definition whatever else they say about it or the new I-phone or PlayStation. Remember when the pong was trendy? It was a tennis kind of game you paid on TV, just two lines and a ball going back and forth. In this day of age where new technologies appear faster than our own wants change, I don't want to imagine all we are throwing away, and how fast. Where do all our yesterday's wants end up: where is that big garbage can? And it is not like on our computer when we empty the trash and it just vanishes into outer space. All that stuff doesn't make us happy anyway. Maybe, even more, it is serenity that we can develop and that surpasses any happiness. I admit feeling happy when I acquire something I want but that happiness of owning does not die down because I know I don't need it and rejoice all the time of the luck of owning that beautiful thing. So let's remember to take time to be grateful that our needs are met and confuse less the wants with the needs. We don't need the house, we just want it. We don't absolutely need that sweater that is on sale. We don't need more because we get a second one at half price. We just want it. We won't die if we don't have it so it is easier to control the need to buy it.





Our vehicle had the three-person rear seat, however, and we needed it, as we had five on board most of the time. With the optional two-passenger rear seating, you鈥檒l get reclining captain鈥檚 chairs that offer both massage and heat. To make the vehicle quieter, there is acoustic lamination for the windshield and door glass. The premium leather for the interior comes from Scotland, and wood for the cabin trim from 鈥渟ustainable forests,鈥?Land Rover says. The HSE鈥檚 cabin is roomier than that of the previous generation, with an increase of 4.7 inches in rear-seat legroom. The standard models are 196.6 inches long, while the new long-wheelbase models, introduced for 2014, are 204.7 inches long, giving them nearly eight inches more rear legroom than the regular version. The two-piece rear hatch is now power-operated, and can be opened with the remote control for the door locks; only the top three-quarters opens automatically. An aluminum suspension system was designed to give the vehicle more stability and better handling. It no longer has the top-heavy feel of the previous models, something off-road users will appreciate. The Range Rover鈥檚 air-suspension system helps give additional stability during cornering, and allows the vehicle to raise itself up to an additional 5.8 inches off road to clear obstacles. It lowers about two inches from normal highway height to allow for easier entry and exit. A smart-key system allows for pushbutton start and stop of the engine, and there is a system that shuts the engine down while the vehicle is stopped in traffic or at signals. Range Rovers can wade through water up to 35.4 inches deep, and have a maximum of 11.7 inches of ground clearance. We have a state park close by that has a road that runs through a creek, but it鈥檚 just a few inches deep, so we didn鈥檛 give the vehicle a real deep-water test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 2023 Lexus RZ450e is the first EV from Lexus in the U.S

The 2023 Lexus RZ450e is the first EV from Lexus in the U.S. market. It is based on the Toyota bZ4X and has a dual-motor powertrain with 308 horsepower and standard all-wheel drive¹². It has a 65.6-kWh battery pack that provides an estimated range of 250 miles². It also offers a steer-by-wire system that allows the driver to choose between a regular steering wheel or a yoke-style one¹³. The RZ450e has a sleek exterior design with a floating roof, a ducktail spoiler, and aggressive headlamps². The interior is spacious and luxurious, with a 14.0-inch touchscreen infotainment display, a panoramic sunroof, adaptive cruise control, and more¹². The RZ450e comes in two trim levels: Premium and Luxury. The Luxury trim adds a Mark Levinson stereo system and multi-colored ambient interior lighting, but also reduces the driving range due to larger wheels². The RZ450e is expected to start at $59,650 for the Premium trim and $65,650 for the Luxury trim². It will compete with other luxury ...

Y49/5 (Right camshaft intake solenoid) : Short circuit to ground (P2088)

P2088 Y49/5 (Right camshaft intake solenoid) : Short circuit to ground (P2088) Possible cause: ­ Y49/5 (Right camshaft intake solenoid) Affected functions: ­ ­ Engine diagnosis Engine output ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ Test 1: Check component Y49/5 (Right camshaft intake solenoid). 1. Check component Y49/5 (Right camshaft intake solenoid). Test 1.1: Test actuation of component Y49/5 (Right camshaft intake solenoid). Test 1.2: Test current consumption of component Y49/5 (Right camshaft intake solenoid). 1.1. Test actuation of component Y49/5 (Right camshaft intake solenoid). Test prerequisite ­ Engine at idle ­ Vehicle stationary ­ Coolant temperature > 80? C ­ Time since engine start> 60 s Status of relevant actual value: ­ Temperature of coolant:Warning! Communication with ECU required. Note ­ After the actuation it may be necessary to erase the fault memory! Proceed to 'Actuation' with F2 1.2. Test current consumption of c...

Mercedes Benz E 550 4MATIC Sedan Technical Service Bulletin # S-07_61-59A Date: 091113

 Mercedes Benz E 550 4MATIC Sedan Technical Service Bulletin # S-07_61-59A Date: 091113 Engine Controls - Multiple DTC Troubleshooting Date: November 2009 Order No: S-B-07.61/59A Supercedes: S-B-07.61/59, February 2006 Group: 07 Revision: Models 204, 207, 212 Added. SUBJECT: Troubleshooting DTC Fault Codes Related to: ^ Adaptation Limits of Lambda Control ^ Mass Air Flow Sensor/Intake Air Temperature Sensor Models 204, 207, 212, 171.454, 171.456, 203.052, 203.054, 203.092, 203.056, 203.087, 209.356, 209.456, 211.056, 211.087, 211.256, 211.287, 164.186, 251.165, 221.171 This bulletin explains how to troubleshoot DTC fault codes 0337, 0338, 0341, 0342, 0537, (0620), 0745, 0746, 0749, 0750, 0789, 0790, 0793, 0794, 1045, 1046, 1047, 1048, 1049, 1050, 1051, 1052, 1345, 1346, 1347, 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352, 1857, 1858, 2025, 2026, 2029, 2030, 2032, 2089, 2090, 2091, 2092, 2093, 2094, 2095, 2096, 2181, 2082 by providing special diagnostic trees based on DAS for each fault ...

He said/She said: 2016 Mazda CX-3 CUV Review

By: Dan Heyman & Lacey Elliot When I was asked to take the 2016 Mazda CX-3 for a spin, I found myself surprisingly excited considering that this type of a car—small/compact crossover—isn’t usually my cup of tea; as a certified auto journalist, and thus, somewhat unbalanced, I’m a big station wagon and hatchback kind of guy. I’ve always felt they provided all the creature comforts of an SUV or CUV, while still providing an engaging ride. However, the CX-3 is a Mazda, and Mazda has to be respected for always finding a way to add that certain je ne sais quoi that makes a car fun to drive and behold, whether that has to do with some funky styling, a firm chassis or engaging powertrain. That’s what happens when you’re known for continually building one of the world’s most exciting, fun-to-drive and above all, affordable, sports cars on the market: the MX-5. Styling So, with that in mind, I sauntered up to our CX-3 tester, finished in brilliant Soul Red metallic paint, and took it in. T...

Product Review: MyZone® Heart Rate Monitor

Today I’m writing up my review of the MyZone® HR monitor! I’ve been using mine now since May and have tested over a range of activities, so now I really believe I can give y'all a fair and informative review. Now, let’s start with the basics. I have the MyZone® MZ-3 physical activity belt, which retails for £129.99 – which, for a heart rate monitor, is fairly pricey considering you can get something like a Wahoo TICKR belt for ~£65 . Purchasing through a MyZone® representative is generally the best way: these tend to be personal trainers or gyms affiliated with the brand. For example, where I live you can get a belt through Henley Fitness Space and save something like ~10% off the RRP. Comfort wise it took a bit of adjusting for me to get used to the belt, but once I found the right position (which for me was just underneath my sports bra) I actually barely noticed the belt was there – which surprised me considering how bulky the monitor is. I find that in this position it sits jus...

Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG Reliability - 2018 Ratings

New AMG SUV is the first full-size SUV which has that two way of building combined. 2 separate 1/4 mile records were made by two separate RENNtech cars at Palm Beach International Raceway on Wednesday night. The C350 took everything up a notch, but again not a night and day experience, while the C63 is otherworldly, its power devastating, adhesion and correlating road manners unfathomable for such a solid, substantial four-door sedan. I took my girlfriend to an Italian restaurant in Austin, Texas that we had both wanted to try for a while. While the show car does not look anything like the current Impreza, equally Subaru insists the concept鈥檚 styling forms only a guide to the production WRX. The interior of this car has been designed to have an elegant yet sporty look that matches perfectly with the vehicle鈥檚 overall appeal. To get the power onto the road, the rear tires are wider than the front ones on a mid-engined car - usually about 30% wider. Also look for a return of the hybrid S...

Product Review: Garmin Vivoactive 3

So. It’s now been a few months since I’ve had the Garmin Vivoactive 3 and I now think I’ve taken it for enough of a spin to make my full and honest opinion. In short, I very much enjoy the watch and it’s a great training tool but still certainly has its downfalls. The Garmin Vivoactive 3 is a multisport watch with built in wrist HRM, and as with all wrist based HRM that’s were it tends to fall flat. I use my watch primarily to track my rowing, however I’ve also tested it on runs, cycles, swims, ergs, indoor cycles and weights so I’ve tried it all (except golf…). I think the best way to break down my review is to split it into the sports, so I’ll start with the main one for me: rowing. Rowing On the erg I split between either using the ErgIQ app which I downloaded, or just the ‘indoor rowing’ application already on the watch. Out of these I find the ErgIQ gives me the best data, though the concept2 PM5 set up at Leander seems to be slightly temperamental with whether they’ll pick the wa...

We Rank The 5 Audi RS Cars Sold In The US From Worst To Best

Amazingly, only six RS cars have even been sold in the US. RS is to Audi as AMG is to Mercedes and M is to BMW. Even though BMW and Mercedes are quickly expanding their performance portfolios in the US, Audi has lagged behind in offering RS cars in North America. In fact, there was a time when Audi only sold one RS model at a time. This means that (excluding generational overlap) there have only been six different RS models on sale in the US. With only six cars to choose from, we decided to rank the five best RS cars that have ever been sold in the US from so-called "worst" to best. Coming it at number five (the lowest spot) is the RS5. We decided to put the B8 and B9 generation RS5 on this list because neither is our favorite RS car. The RS5 had a few issues. For instance, the engine was out passed the front axel line, which caused understeer. The first RS5 had a naturally aspirated 4.2-liter V8 , which sounded great, but the new car uses a 2.9-liter twin-turbo V6 which a...

2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG C 63 Expert Reviews, Specs And Photos

Under its rear hatch lies a two-cylinder diesel that generates 47 hp, which would have been fairly weak in 1960, much less in the era where the average Hyundai generates up to 200 hp. The new rear fenders make the AMG GT C a total of 2.25 inches wider than the AMG GT and AMG GT S, giving it exactly the same dimension as the AMG GT R at the rear of the car. These are the same rubbers that Nissan used during their 鈥榠nfamous鈥?fast lap of 7mins 29secs at Nurburgring, a timing which was controversially disputed by Porsche recently. 2017 Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Photos Redesign for USA, Canada, UK. You may have to replace it. Greatest car had to have our greatest engine. Pour in new oil according to the manuals directions based on your engine size. Find a list of comprehensive 2014 Rolls Royce Phantom performance specs including engine specs, braking, car handling and more. The 2013 LR4 manages its impressive on- and off-road performance by blending muscle and magic. The new Audi A6 Avant h...

Maintenance: All Technical Service Bulletins TPMS System - Tire Pressure Monitor Inop./DTC 5581 DISPLAY MESSAGE "TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR INOPERATIVE" DTC 5581 Topic Number LI40.15-P-046651

******************************************************************** 2010 Mercedes Benz C 300 4MATIC (204.081) V6-3.0L (272.948) Copyright ? 2013, ALLDATA 10.52SS Page 1 Maintenance: All Technical Service Bulletins TPMS System - Tire Pressure Monitor Inop./DTC 5581 DISPLAY MESSAGE "TIRE PRESSURE MONITOR INOPERATIVE" DTC 5581 Topic Number LI40.15-P-046651 Version 1 Design Group 40.15 Tire pressure/tire pressure monitoring Date 09-24-2009 Validity Model 171.454/456/458/473 Model 204.054/056/077/081/956/987 Reason for change: Instructions revised foe Xentry/Supersedes DTB S-B-40.15/68 Reason for block Complaint: Display Message "Tire pressure Monitor Inoperative" DTC 5581 Cause: If you receive customer reports in the above model vehicles of the instrument cluster displaying "Tire Pressure Monitor Inoperative" and there is a corresponding stored fault code of 5581 (front or rear sensor localization failed), this is because the diff...