Saturday, July 30, 2022

2019 Porsche Cayenne Vs. 2019 Porsche Macan




You'll be making about the same number of stops at the gas station with the Porsche Cayenne as you will with the Porsche Macan, as they are both able to travel similar distances on a tank of gas. There are a lot of factors to consider when calculating the overall cost of a vehicle. The main consideration is Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). The Porsche Cayenne will definitely make more of a dent in your wallet than the Porsche Macan, which has a much lower MSRP. Another consideration is the Destination Charge, which is a standard charge for transporting the vehicle to the dealer from where it's built. Both the Porsche Cayenne and the Porsche Macan have similar Destination Charges. Since the Porsche Cayenne is much wider than the Porsche Macan, finding a wide enough spot in a parking lot may be a bit more challenging. For some people, bigger is better.





If that's the case for you, then you'll be happier with the Porsche Cayenne, which is slightly longer than the Porsche Macan. Due to its much higher torque, the Porsche Cayenne does a much better job of transmitting its engine's horsepower to its wheels than the Porsche Macan. The Porsche Cayenne has a larger turning radius than the Porsche Macan, making it slightly more difficult to maneuver in and out of tight spots. If you've got something you need to pull, the Porsche Cayenne will do just as well as the Porsche Macan, since they have about the same towing capacity. When it comes to horsepower, the Porsche Cayenne greatly out-muscles the Porsche Macan. In terms of seating, you'll be able to fit about the same number of people in both the Porsche Cayenne and the Porsche Macan. The Porsche Cayenne has a roomier cargo area for putting your bags or other items than the Porsche Macan.





The relationships we had then were more than any money can buy. I am convinced my parents would have not divorced in Europe. Also, on the other side of the Ocean, we had family. So there is a difference between wants and needs. Or, what we believe richness is all about. As I said, I want a lot of stuff. I am really absolutely grateful to be able to love someone and feel that mirrored back to me. I am grateful for my friends which are part of my soul, that I love profoundly and unconditionally. I feel blessed for my physical shape and condition, my health. I am appreciate always that I have a roof, even more than one. I eat almost whatever I want (now I eat whatever I allow myself but that's a different story). I thank God for my freedom and luck to be able to write this. The time that I have is immense and I feel so much joy in knowing that I can enjoy that time.





So, the Jaguar, the Lotus and range Rover are truly extras. So is the brand new High definition whatever else they say about it or the new I-phone or PlayStation. Remember when the pong was trendy? It was a tennis kind of game you paid on TV, just two lines and a ball going back and forth. In this day of age where new technologies appear faster than our own wants change, I don't want to imagine all we are throwing away, and how fast. Where do all our yesterday's wants end up: where is that big garbage can? And it is not like on our computer when we empty the trash and it just vanishes into outer space. All that stuff doesn't make us happy anyway. Maybe, even more, it is serenity that we can develop and that surpasses any happiness. I admit feeling happy when I acquire something I want but that happiness of owning does not die down because I know I don't need it and rejoice all the time of the luck of owning that beautiful thing. So let's remember to take time to be grateful that our needs are met and confuse less the wants with the needs. We don't need the house, we just want it. We don't absolutely need that sweater that is on sale. We don't need more because we get a second one at half price. We just want it. We won't die if we don't have it so it is easier to control the need to buy it.





Our vehicle had the three-person rear seat, however, and we needed it, as we had five on board most of the time. With the optional two-passenger rear seating, you鈥檒l get reclining captain鈥檚 chairs that offer both massage and heat. To make the vehicle quieter, there is acoustic lamination for the windshield and door glass. The premium leather for the interior comes from Scotland, and wood for the cabin trim from 鈥渟ustainable forests,鈥?Land Rover says. The HSE鈥檚 cabin is roomier than that of the previous generation, with an increase of 4.7 inches in rear-seat legroom. The standard models are 196.6 inches long, while the new long-wheelbase models, introduced for 2014, are 204.7 inches long, giving them nearly eight inches more rear legroom than the regular version. The two-piece rear hatch is now power-operated, and can be opened with the remote control for the door locks; only the top three-quarters opens automatically. An aluminum suspension system was designed to give the vehicle more stability and better handling. It no longer has the top-heavy feel of the previous models, something off-road users will appreciate. The Range Rover鈥檚 air-suspension system helps give additional stability during cornering, and allows the vehicle to raise itself up to an additional 5.8 inches off road to clear obstacles. It lowers about two inches from normal highway height to allow for easier entry and exit. A smart-key system allows for pushbutton start and stop of the engine, and there is a system that shuts the engine down while the vehicle is stopped in traffic or at signals. Range Rovers can wade through water up to 35.4 inches deep, and have a maximum of 11.7 inches of ground clearance. We have a state park close by that has a road that runs through a creek, but it鈥檚 just a few inches deep, so we didn鈥檛 give the vehicle a real deep-water test.

No comments:

Post a Comment