Saturday, December 7, 2019

Mercedes Benz W205 Class C 300 BlueTEC HYBRID Technical Specs, Dimensions

Mercedes Benz W205 Class C 300 BlueTEC HYBRID Technical Specs, Dimensions





This engine produces a maximum power of 204 PS (201 bhp - 150 kW) at 3800 rpm and a maximum torque of 500 Nm (368 lb.ft) at 1600 rpm. The power is transmitted to the road by the rear wheel drive (RWD) with a 7 speed Automatic gearbox. About chassis details responsible for road holding, handling behaviour and ride confort, the W205 Class C has Coil springs. Coil springs. rear suspension. Stock tire sizes are 205 / 60 on 16 inch rims at the front, and 205 / 60 on 16 inch rims at the rear. For stopping power, the W205 Class C 300 BlueTEC HYBRID braking system includes Vented Discs at the front and Vented Discs at the rear. The W205 Class C model is a Turismo car manufactured by Mercedes Benz, with 4 doors and 5 seats, sold new from year 2014 to 2018, and available after that as a used car.





1,464.00 for a defected steering lock/Ignition electrical assembly. I searched on Internet and a lot of people experienced the same problem (please see the link provided below). Hence this should be repaired without charge and justify for recalls. Mercedes-Benz should take responsibility to repair the manufacturing defects instead hit the customer with an expensive repair cost. I am concern if the steering locks/Ignition electrical part malfunctions, what is going to happen during driving and other cases. I want to communicate this incident with Mercedes-Benz USA before reporting to appropriate government agency and take a legal action action against Mercedes company. This problem is definitely not caused by normal tear&wear. This is a manufacturing defect. P.S.: Please refer to the following just two WEB sites. My 350 ml drivers seat starts to smoke when the heated seat is turned on. I though a rodent was sleeping on the exhaust, a very pungent smell entered the cabin two minutes after start up, lucky I noticed smoke rising up from left side of the seat near the power seat controls. I plan to discuss this with the dealer, when I pick up my replacement accelerator pedal , the original only lasted 85000 miles!





The lock actuator less than that. I have to wonder who is manufacturing parts for these cars! On January 8, 2013 my wives 2007 E350 had a hole (quarter size) burned in the left side of the drivers near the lumbar area. She was not harmed and did not notice it until she arrived at work. She took it to the local MB dealer we bought it from. They replaced the seat at no charge and gave her a loaner car for free. My 12 year old daughter was sitting in seat and felt cold so put heated seat on. We could smell something burning but didn't know what it was. Luckily our trip wasn't very long and when she went to get out of car she felt something really hot on her leg. I noticed a big burn hole in leather seat and her jacket had a burn hole on it. Luckily she was not burnt.just a smoulder mark on her trousers. Bloody Mercedes should be top quality, yet I am disturbed how I seem to be reading a lot of simar complaints as if it is a common fault.





Thank god we were not on a motorway trying to pull over to the hard shoulder. On 11/19/12 I was driving my 2007 ML350 with the heated seat on. I was on a ten mile drive and at mile seven or eight when my back felt like it was on fire. I started to rub my back (I had a jacket on) and I smelled a burning smell so I shut the heated seat off and pulled off the road and jumped out of the car. There was a small hole in the leather seat that had burned through. I was lucky that I smelled something and that my back was uncomfortable hot. I took the car to Philips Olds Mercedes the next day to complain. It will be fixed on 11/28/12 and I hope I will not be charged for this defective seat problem. 2007 ML350 120K miles single owner - Recently while driving down the road had the driver seat heater on and felt like a had a surge of heat on the lower left side. I turned off the heater and didn't think anything more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment